Things to pay attention to when buying children's clothes
Children are the hope of the family. Every parent who wants to be a parent wants to grow up healthy and happy. Children are indispensable in the process of growing up. What are the precautions for parents when they buy kids clothes for their children?
1. Don't wear clothes with too many zippers for your child. In the process of pulling up the zippered close-fitting clothes, if you don't pay attention, it may damage the human tissues and organs. Children's skin is more delicate, coupled with lack of life experience, when wearing zippered pants and other clothes, if the parents are not around, it is likely to cause damage to vital organs.
2. When parents buy clothes for their children, it is best not to buy clothes with excessive formaldehyde content. Because the formaldehyde content in the clothes is too high, after the child wears, it will stimulate the baby's delicate skin and increase the chance of skin disease. When parents buy clothes for their children, they must first look at the safety signs of the clothes.
3. When parents buy clothes for their children, it is best not to buy clothes with ropes, such as hoodies. Because love is a child's nature, the ropes on the clothes may be intertwined during the child's play. During the child's exercise, the child's neck may be injured. In serious cases, it may also threaten life. .
4. When buying clothes for children, it is very important to buy the material of the clothes. Because the skin of the child is delicate, the material for the clothes worn by the child is preferably cotton, because the cotton clothes are absorbent and wearable. More comfortable. When buying clothes for your child, it is best to buy loose clothes and not to wear too tight clothes for your child, so as not to affect your child's physical development.
5. When buying clothes for your baby, it is best to choose light-colored clothes, because the clothes with brighter colors contain more chemical dyes, and the chemical dyes contain components such as lead, zinc and other heavy metals and formaldehyde. After these harmful substances are absorbed, it will affect your baby's health.