100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

Description  of this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids
 
100% cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids what is good material: especially in the summer, the choice of pajamas must first consider whether it is loose or not, it is recommended to choose the woven cotton material. The reason is that woven cotton is relatively lighter and thinner than knitted cotton, and has good air permeability. Suitable for hot days. The cotton material is very hygroscopic and absorbs the sweat on the skin very well, so that we can keep it dry at all times. Everyone knows that the comprehensive cotton kids animal pajamas is breathable, then the combed cotton fabric. Combed cotton fabric is second only to pure cotton, and the main fabric is not soft and soft on the hand. However, the price is relatively cheap, which leads to the current middle and high-end pajamas basically using combed cotton as the main pajamas fabric.
100% cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids quality is very good, most girls will choose some cute, feel better pajamas, then the most suitable for this condition is cotton knit pajamas, because this wholesale kids winter pajamas is both light and soft And have a certain degree of flexibility. The cotton material has strong hygroscopicity and can absorb the sweat on the skin well, and it can also reduce skin irritation due to its softness, moisture absorption and good breathability. Cotton is different from man-made fiber and does not cause allergies and itching. Therefore, such clothing is most comfortable to wear. The most important thing is to choose the material of the pajamas, or to choose different fabrics in different seasons. For example, you should choose knitted cotton pajamas in spring and autumn. The fabrics can be finely soft, feel good, breathable, worsted cotton fabric, or natural. Fiber fabric. In the winter wear winter, it is advisable to choose pajamas for loose and warm nightgowns. 

Parameter of this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.
Materials:
100% cotton, Customized
Size:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Custom Size As request
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
100 pcs.
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

Image  of this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

 

 

Our Service  of this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

Recommend of this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids

 

 

 

 

 

Looking forward to your inquiry for this 100 percent cotton fuzzy winter wholesale cotton silk animal pajamas kids.

 

 

 

 

You might also like

Leave your messages